Friday, February 16, 2007

Perks are good

I get to go into work at 8:30A today, rather than 8A sharp. I sit here thinking about how that would be different than getting to work at 8:30A anyway after being late from traffic. Anyway, I have a meeting at the half-hour mark, and it serves no purpose to be there a half-hour early. Woot!

So what do I do with this extra time? Mostly nothing, of course; except to add to my wonderful weblog. Although there has been some exciting news on my mind: yesterday I passed the computer certification "Network+". And I just barely passed it too. That was a big relief off my shoulders. Now I have just a little bit less stress to deal with.

Seriously though, TGIF! What a week! I hope this upcoming weekend proves to be a little bit of a breather. If not, then what can I do. I seriously hope that Colleen has this baby soon enough. It's really weighing down on her.

I can't forget to go to Wal-Mart too.

No comments: