Thursday, February 8, 2007

I hate mornings

I stayed home from work today to help Colleen with Ian. She is expecting the first signs of birth any day now. Since her whole family has activities planned, she asked me to stay with her.

I really wish this site had a spellchecker. Alas, maybe they will incorporate one soon. Wait, I just saw the button on the toolbar above. D'oh! Anyway, I was talking with a co-worker yesterday about how much we hate MySpace.com. All the flashing lights, the music, the static background with scrolling text which kills any computer slower than 2GHz... Internet Explorer is such a processor hog on poorly designed websites. Ever heard of Flash, people? Get with the program! However, the main picture is clear. I dislike these sorts of sites! Yet here I am again, forcing myself to swallow the pill of society that I have decided to take.

Why?

Because it's something different.

No comments: